Life Membership in Perpetuity
The Grand Lodge Committee on Life Membership in Perpetuity is composed of five members, who are charged with overseeing the Life Membership in Perpetuity Plan. The LMIP Plan was established in 1992 for the purpose of providing a perpetual endowment, which will continue to pay a participant’s dues to both his subordinate Lodge and the Grand Lodge of Virginia, even after his death.
Sample Application After the Virginia Mason fills out the portion of the application to be completed by the applicant, it should be returned to his Lodge Secretary. The Secretary will complete it and forward the application to the Grand Lodge of Virginia for processing. After this, a certificate and membership card for the new LMIP member will be mailed to the Lodge Secretary for presentation.
A LMIP membership may now also be purchased via a credit card. Payments may be made in full, three, six, twelve or eighteen monthly payments. If you wish to use your credit card to make a payment, you must have submitted a completed application to your Lodge Secretary, who will in turn, confirm the amount to be paid and will forward the application to the Grand Lodge of Virginia.
To make a payment by credit card, please make your payment selection below, or contact the Grand Lodge office at 804-222-3110 to set up your preferred payment plan.
- Dennis Wayne Berry, Chairman
- Donald Wayne McKay (Reg. I–Dis. 46-50)
- John David Petrie (Reg. III–Dis. 22A, 22B, 23, 24, 39 & 41)
- Kenneth Winfred Dameron (Reg. V–Dis. 6, 10, 17-21)
- Adam Christopher Duncan (Reg. VII–Dis. 1A, 1B & 54)
- ACBRDonald Cecil White, Jr. (Reg. X–Dis. 14A, 14B, 31-34 & 57)
- Phillip Lewis Williams, Jr. (Reg. XI–Dis. 35A, 35B, 36 & 56)
- John Mason Chambliss, Jr., Ex-Officio
- Alan Wayne Adkins, Ex-Officio
- For further information on this Committee, Committee Chairman.
We apologize for the inconvenience, the pay by credit system is not working at this time, please check back later.
PAY BY CREDIT CARD