DISTRICT CHILD ID (VACHIP) DIRECTORS
District VACHIP Directors are nominated by the District Deputy Grand Master and the Regional Director, recommended by the Committee Chairman and appointed by the Grand Master. His duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Acts as a liaison and communication link between the Committee and the Lodge VACHIP Director.
- Insures that each Lodge is represented.
- Maintains general supervision over outside persons and organizations that are represented and participating at an event.
- Schedules and conducts training to maintain professionalism.
- Reports event statistics to the Committee Chairman in a timely manner.
- Maintains an accurate list of team members and their qualifications.
- Schedules upcoming events in a timely manner keeping the Division CHIP Director informed.
- Maintains general supervision over District and Lodge Child ID Team.
- Informs the Division VACHIP Director of material and equipment requirements.
- Schedules and conducts a visit to the event site to ensure that it is capable of hosting the event.
Manuals and Forms